Fundraising companies are excellent sources for your fundraising campaign. However, choosing a fundraising provider can be stressful. There are many companies out there, and they often offer similar product lines and merchandise.
While it might seem like all providers are created equal, they are not. In fact, the company you choose to work with will play a pivotal role in determining the success of your fundraiser.
At In-Dey-Go, we provide tremendous opportunities for schools and other organizations to raise funds quickly and easily. Groups can make an average of $1500–$2000 by running a program for 10–14 days!
Why should you choose In-Dey-Go?
- We are aware that cookie dough is a top fundraiser for schools. Therefore, we offer cookie dough that meets the Choose Sometimes rating from the Alberta Nutrition Guidelines for Children and Youth.
- We offer healthy products that meet many provincial nutritional standards. All of our cookie dough, muffin dough, and dry cookie mixes are made with non-hydrogenated ingredients. Our muffin dough meets the Choose Most category of the Alberta Nutrition Guidelines for Children and Youth. Furthermore, all of our products are made in a peanut-free facility.
- We are with you every step of the way. In-Dey-Go supplies your group with all of the necessary tools for running a campaign. Our website is designed to make your job as hassle-free as possible by providing clear guidelines.
- We are here for support. We know that being the fundraising coordinator is often a thankless job and we are here to help you reach your fundraising goals and to make life as easy as possible for those that hold the position.
- We offer convenience. Once you have placed an order, we will deliver your products directly to you on a day that works best for your group. We also offer free shipping.
- We offer additional services. Take advantage of our complementary online estore service to help boost campaign sales.
- Our products are easy to sell and can be shipped across Canada. People love buying In-Dey-Go products. Just ask Pat!
“The kids loved selling the cookie dough and moms are now asking when they can buy more! This was the best fundraiser we have done, and we look forward to doing it again.”
– Pat At Lawrence Grassi Junior High
Get started on your In-Dey-Go fundraiser today!
For a limited time, In-Dey-Go is offering an exclusive offer for fundraising coordinators looking to run a successful holiday campaign.
At no additional cost, you will receive:
- One ebook including tips, tricks, and tools to help support your fundraising efforts
- Social media and email templates for increased sales
- One webinar with a question and answer period
- Digital and print copies of all support documents
For more information or to register, please email Karla Helm at email@example.com.